Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) C#.NET
- You design and develop software for innovative laboratory instruments and biomedical image analysis solutions
- You bring exciting new prototypes to life and work in close collaboration with the company’s hardware engineers and cell biologists
- You make sure that the customers can focus on the biology and love the instruments due to simple and joyful interfaces and data visualization
- You work with dedicated, interdisciplinary teams using e.g. C#, WPF, .NET / .NET Core and Python
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled and energetic people
- The working hours are flexible
- Remote work is possible (up to 2 days per week)
- You get benefits like a company pension scheme and a relocation bonus
- You have 3+ years of professional experience
- You have very good knowledge and experience in C# and .NET
- Experience with WPF / XAML is a plus
- Ideally you are experienced with hardware-related programming (control cameras, motors etc.)
- You are able to write Clean Code in a test-driven environment (TDD)
- You have good communication skills in English
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are able to troubleshoot complex software and systems to identify the root cause of the issue
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.