Cloud Security Engineer (m/f/d)
- You define and enforce security guard rails in provisioning process of new cloud resources in Azure and GCP through appropriate automation (e.g. terraform code) and shift to an immutable security operational model
- You perform tool selection and manage ongoing service for cloud server workload EDR, Kubernetes Security Posture Management, API discovery and Protection tool, malware and serverless function protection in Azure and GCP (CSPM + CWPP)
- You enforce software defined identity-based segmentation for service-to-service communication in Azure and GCP
- You assess Cloud Threat Detection solutions cross cloud environments (SIEM)
- You are the architect for consistent visibility and control across all workloads
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Flexible remote work possibilities
- 30 vacation days
- The working hours are flexible
- A great team spirit in an international company
- Exciting career opportunities as well as possibilities for professional development
- Benefits like a company pension scheme, stock program, a canteen, free parking spots, child care and a company doctor
- You have a master’s degree in cyber security, computer science, or engineering
- You have 6-8 years of broad professional experience in a similar role
- You have demonstrated relevant experience as a key member of a cloud architecture, cloud engineer, application security expert, DevSecOps, or similar role
- You have strong knowledge of current web and cloud technologies (especially for Azure and GCP)
- You are experienced with security analysis on cloud services, server-less and authentication services
- You are experienced in managing CI/CD pipelines, in automation, scripting and dashboarding
- You have excellent writing, communication and organizational skills
- You are able to create and contribute to architecture reports, briefings, roadmaps, and strategic planning documents
- Relevant security certifications are a plus, e.g. AZ-500, OCSP, CKS, CSSLP or CCSP
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.