Team Lead (m/f/d) IoT Hardware
- You will lead, orchestrate, and execute two parallel streams with a holistic responsibility:
- Stream one: in this stream you will lead the company’s development solution. With your team members you will run a process of requirement engineering, firmware development, PCB design, manufacturing and roll out of their IoT solution for the next generations of connected bikes
- Stream two will lead a 3rd party solution activity, where you are responsible to identify, manage, and execute the integration of an existing branded white-label solution into the company’s existing and upcoming complete bike portfolio (push and e-bikes). This bridging solution will empower the go-to-market in 2022/2023 by delivering ready to use “IoT starter kits”.
- You will lead these two mentioned IoT streams and will be responsible for product development and delivery across multiple disciplines (hardware and firmware)
- You execute the company’s IoT strategy along the entire development cycle in time, quality and budget
- You develop and manage a team of engineers building afore mentioned products
- You will take on technical responsibility and be significantly involved in the whole product lifecycle within your team. From planning to development and technological decision making you share your experience
- You will accompany the entire embedded software development life cycle: from the first proof-of-concept to the executable product, including continuous support and integration of new functionalities
- You will contribute to day-to-day business, align with top management and colleagues in cross-functional teams to drive continuous development with the digital connected solution
- As an IoT Lead, you will contribute to the continuous development of the corporate culture and team spirit and act as a mentor for new colleagues
- With the above in mind, you will be tightly in sync with the management as well as your team
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- The company focuses on diversity – be who you are and do what is your passion
- The company changed the way people buy performance cycles. You have a chance to help shape new riding connections and connectivity
- You have the opportunity to build a new but fast-growing product line with the company from day 1, where only the most beautiful designs and valuable features make it to the market
- The company is fully dedicated to have great leaders: their managers will work with you, serve you and support you to achieve success
- The working hours are flexible
- You can work remotely (up to 100%)
- You get 30 vacations days
- They offer benefits like e.g. a subsidy for lunch, a company pension scheme, discounts on the company’s bikes, a Christmas and vacation bonus
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable field of study.
- You have proven history in building IoT hardware/software solutions and embedded system with RTOS, hardened OS, firmware, sensors, actuators, bus systems, e.g. CAN, connectivity: e.g. BTLE, ANT+, WiFi, 2G, LTE-M, … positioning: e.g. GPS, GNSS …
- Your focus is on hardware development
- You have gained first experience in leading small teams
- You have experience with Bluetooth
- You have a good understanding of QA, Test driven development, Unit tests and A/B testing
- Ideally you have experience with programming languages like C/C++
- You are experienced in managing external suppliers, such as hardware manufacturers
- You are open-minded, result-driven and costumer focused
- You enjoy working in a team and have an agile mindset
- You are fluent in English
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.