Lead Software Architect (m/f/d)
- You help develop and design an overall IoT & software ecosystem engagement strategy
- In partnership with e.g. the business development, solution architects and sales team, you design and execute a software strategy
- You lead a small team of software developers
- You conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge
- You capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the communities
- you build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within the customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an international, innovative agile working environment
- You join a cross-cultural and diverse team
- You have a responsible position that requires teamwork and a high level of personal commitment
- There are many opportunities for further training and development
- Remote work is possible (up to 3 days per week)
- You get benefits like a company pension scheme and a lunch subsidy
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science
- You have several years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking
- You have a deep knowledge in C/C++ and embedded development
- You are experienced in working with SQL and NonSQL (eg. Maria DB, DocumentDB, Loki, etc.)
- You are experienced in programming applications backed by cloud services
- You are experienced in developing software solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
- You have experience in managing teams technically
- Fluent in English is a must
- Ideally you have experience of AWS, platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role
- Ideally you have an understanding of various communication protocols e.g. Soap, restful, etc.
- Ideally you have intermediate/advanced knowledge of cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals
- Ideally you have an understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements (e.g. GDPR, ISO27xxx)
- German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.