Head of IT (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the overall development and maintenance of the European IT-environment and infrastructure incl. company’s systems, tools and processes are harmonized and effectively working together
- You cooperate within Corporate IT Plans primarily driven by the US company
- You develop the use of new technologies to “be easy to do business with” and to “make the customer super happy”
- You are in charge of the technical and disciplinary management of the IT team, including further development of employees
- You develop, support, and execute an overall IT Strategy for Europe
- You establish department goals and objectives that support the strategic plan
- You model business processes to ensure “lowest cost of operation” effective European operations
- You ensure high-quality service delivery through modern IT infrastructure and by living the service mindset
- You are responsible of the IT Budget
- You ensure standards and controls for optimal service quality and performance of IT
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You’ll be part of an international company with an open culture
- The company is guided by the following values: Growth, Lean Process, Motivation, Teamwork, Trust, Fairness, Learning
- The remote work possibilities are very flexible (up to 4 days per week)
- You’ll get 30 vacation days
- There are benefits like e.g. a company pension scheme and bike leasing
- You completed your education in business engineering, IT, economics or similar
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience from a similar position
- You have leadership skills with the ability to direct the workforce, provide support to staff, and delegate appropriately
- Proven track record in the management of implementation projects including IT infrastructural changes, ERP-, CRM-, SMS-implementations
- You are experienced in the administration of a modern cloud based server landscape as well as working with the Microsoft product range
- Your knowledge of current networking-, operating-, ERP- and internet-related solutions and network-technology is up-to-date
- Experience in manufacturing environments is desirable
- You are able to realize teamwork in an international environment, solve upcoming issues and take or prepare decisions
- You are willing to own further development
- You are self-organized, target oriented, driven by results and able to work independent and/or in home-office
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are open to travel from time to time (e.g. to the US)
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.