Senior Manager Global IT Governance (m/f/d)
- You lead the definition of policies, processes, strategies, standards, and guidelines using best practice frameworks, whilst reviewing current approaches and suggesting improvements
- You develop IT governance model and process to achieve a flexible, efficient approach for continuously improving processes and maximizing effectiveness
- You serve as the governance authority, in collaboration with respective internal subject matter experts, and enforce relevant technology, compliance, quality, privacy and security standards and policies for all software systems within the enterprise
- You plan change management activities that meet the different needs and values of the individual teams across the IT function maximizing impact
- You work in close collaboration with IT and business teams to lead strategic Business-IT programs (as Program Manager) like rollout of global platforms like ERP, PLM, MES etc. across the enterprise
- You work with Global Head of IT and Digital to drive agile adoption within the enterprise for all IT Projects
- You proactively identify the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to ensure that the IT organization is agile and adaptable to execute business strategy
- You develop and execute the IT & Digital communication plan to ensure that critical issues and achievements are communicated timely to the relevant stakeholders
- You lead, influence, diagnose and develop recommendations to solve complex, enterprise-wide and process-specific ambiguous problems
- You ensure that specific metrics and measures are incorporated into solutions enabling continuous improvement
- You develop a coordinated strategy and plan to manage the multiple vendors the IT function engages on an ongoing basis
- You collaborate with IT Leaders and Finance function to support the preparation, management and optimization of the annual IT budget
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an international and innovative working environment
- You have a responsible position that requires teamwork and a high level of personal commitment
- You get 31 vacation days
- There are remote work possibilities
- The working hours are flexible
- There are benefits like a company pension scheme and discounts
- You have passion to work for a growing medical technology organization
- You have at least 10 years of experience in an IT Governance or IT Program Management role contributing to business and digital transformation in the healthcare industry (preferably)
- You have knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- You have proven experience with large scale program and business process management principles, processes and tools
- You have experience with performance metrics and measures, customer assessment, cost/benefit analysis, benchmarking, process mapping/simulations, data collection, problem identification
- You have a deep understanding of where technology initiatives overlap and intersect, collaborating to avoid duplication and identifying best practices that can be utilized to support the wider organization
- You understand the different types of agile principles, methodologies and frameworks, especially those designed to be scaled at the enterprise level
- You have IT procurement and vendor negotiation experience
- You have in-depth knowledge of tools, concepts, methodologies and techniques of business process reengineering, change management
- You are experienced in managing budgets and delivering multi-million-dollar programs
- Professional Project Management certification is preferred
- You have exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- You have excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate concepts and reports to technical and nontechnical audiences
- You are able to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions and organization goals
- You are business fluent in English; German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.