Quality Program Manager (m/f/d)
- You ensure correct implementation and continuous improvement of QM-System (SharePoint) according IATF 16949 in all sites in EU Region
- Yu define, develop, and oversee implementation of a simplified and comprehensive global quality operating system including processes, standards and tools
- You ensure all sites adhere to the global standards and processes including all customer expectations through an effective audit process
- You ensure a global and regional lessons learned between the sites and the different Business Units
- You are responsible for Audit-Process in EU Region i.e., audit plan, auditing reporting, improvement, and verification of effectiveness
- You ensure the promotion of awareness of internal and external quality requirements and standards
- You provide effective support to all global sites to ensure effective continuous improvement
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business
- You are part of a collaborative and innovative team
- Diversity and inclusion are valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment
- 30 vacation days
- Remote work is possible (up to 50%)
- You have a degree in automotive engineering or comparable
- You have at least 5 years of work experience within QM System according to IATF16949 and/or VDA
- Your experience in implementation of Quality Management Systems of TIER1 suppliers in the automotive industry is well-founded
- You are qualified as Quality Auditor IATF 1st & 2nd party auditor
- You have good knowledge of Automotive Core Tools (e.g. FMEA, SPC, 8D-Method, MSA), ideally SPICE & TISAX
- Ideally, you have good knowledge in customer requirements
- You have excellent and expressive communication skills
- You are team-minded, well structed, solution oriented and open for ambitious project content
- You are willing to travel frequently within Europe
- You are business fluent in both German and English
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.