Senior IT Business Partner EMEA (m/f/d)
- You manage the overall relationship with the business organizations and work in partnership with key stakeholders to accomplish business and IT objectives per agreed upon strategy and Service Level Agreements. Act as a Trusted Partner for executive leadership in the EMEA and Global Marketing and Communications functions
- You work with users and stakeholders to obtain an understanding of the holistic system needs and core business requirements as it relates to IT and business strategies
- You understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues, to identify, articulate, and champion the strategic technology improvements that will enhance business performance and collaboratively define the IT capability roadmap
- You partner with business and IT leaders to evaluate proposals, build business cases, plan new joint initiatives, and determine how they fit into business and IT capability roadmaps and priorities
- You collaborate with executive management and IT Leaders to develop IT budgets for the region
- You ensure the effective management of the annual IT budget for the region
- You manage the successful execution of new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the defined roadmap and ensure established objectives and expectations of business stakeholders are met
- You lead change management strategy and initiatives to minimize disruption to the business and improve end user experience as technology initiatives are executed
- You serve as an advocate for IT within the business to ensure the organization realizes the full value of its investments and strategic initiatives and remains secure at all times
- You maintain all necessary documentation and adhere to change control policies, procedures as well as any system or software development or project management lifecycle methodologies
- You offer a management dashboard to demonstrate the business value delivered by technology solutions within the area of responsibility.
- You proactively identify business process and IT service improvement opportunities and contribute to improvement efforts
- You support customer research in pursuit of new technology led solutions and to evaluate the applicability and usefulness of current solutions
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an international and innovative working environment
- You have a responsible position that requires teamwork and a high level of personal commitment
- You get 31 vacation days
- There are remote work possibilities
- The working hours are flexible
- There are benefits like a company pension scheme and discounts
- You have passion to work for a global medical technology organization
- You are able to multi-task in a flexible and effective manner
- You have substantial experience with developing and executing strategic IT plans and/or project portfolios, preferably within the healthcare industry
- You have a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business functions
- You have proven experience with portfolio and program management principles, processes and tools
- You have an understanding of the different types of agile principles, methodologies and frameworks, especially those designed to be scaled at the enterprise level
- You have demonstrated business acumen and collaborative skills with the ability to partner across business functions and hierarchical levels to influence technology decisions
- Experience with customer facing digital transformation projects is essential
- You have sufficient working knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures
- Nice to have is business development or client management experience within the IT Solutions and Services industry
- You have exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation in a multi-cultural environment
- You have excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- You are able to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions and organization goals
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management is preferred
- Foundational German language skills are essential. Advanced German language skills are preferred.
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.