UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
- You plan and conduct user research, competitor analyses and you interpret data and qualitative feedback
- You enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- You create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company websites and products
- You plan new features and improvements with our product manager
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an international, innovative agile working environment
- You join a cross-cultural and diverse team
- You have a responsible position that requires teamwork and a high level of personal commitment
- There are many opportunities for further training and development
- Remote work is possible (up to 3 days per week)
- You get benefits like a company pension scheme and a lunch subsidy
- You have a Bachelor´s degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- You have 2+ years experience in system design and web-based interfaces
- You have excellent knowledge of Google Material Design and Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- You have a demonstrated understanding of clean visual design and designing usable web-based interfaces for complex internal systems
- You are fluent in German and English
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.