Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
- You oversee the requirements / functional specification process in defining the project scope
- You actively communicate with product owners to keep them informed on project activities, report on risks, issues and accomplishments
- You help managed projects to run into software development ecosystem
- In partnership with e.g. the business development, solution architects and sales team, you formulate and execute a software strategy
- You work with the product owners to develop schedules and establish milestones
- You conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge
- You capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the communities
- You ensure adherence to all client data and security requirements
- You build deep relationships with senior technical individuals
- You support the analysis of client data and establish the road map
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an international, innovative agile working environment
- You join a cross-cultural and diverse team
- You have a responsible position that requires teamwork and a high level of personal commitment
- There are many opportunities for further training and development
- Remote work is possible (up to 3 days per week)
- You get benefits like a company pension scheme and a lunch subsidy
- You completed a university degree or have equivalent experience in computer science
- You have experience in managing cross function international teams
- You have 3+ years of experience of cloud services (AWS) in a highly technical and analytical role
- You have 5+ years of experience in applications architecture, database architecture, and networking
- You have 3+ years of experience in managing large projects
- Your communication skills and your ability to coordinate with business people are strong
- You have strong organizational skills and time management skills to keep the projects on track
- You have analytical and abstract thinking skills
- Certified Scrum Master, AWS Certified, ITIL Certifications or PMP is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.