Team Lead (m/f/d) Global Digital Operations
- You orchestrate the global IoEE support community consisting of the Digital Control Center and various product development teams
- You’re in charge of definition, implementation and continuous optimization of support processes, methods and tools based on feedback and KPI evaluations
- You’re responsible for the definition and continuous measurement of relevant KPIs as well as corresponding SLAs/OLAs with the goal of high service quality and operational excellence
- You ensure consistent professional communication to customers and users through all teams in the support community
- You lead incident response activities to find solutions (problem management), and contribute to product improvements from an operational perspective
- You provide ongoing training to team members to sustain efficiency improvements
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You work in an international environment
- The company offers a position in a future-oriented industry with a diverse product range as well as attractive and performance-related remuneration
- You start with a position-specific familiarization and are supported by the company through professional and personal training measures
- They offer free family service to support you in any situation
- The working hours are flexible
- You get 30 vacation days
- There are remote work possibilities
- There are benefits like e.g. a company pension scheme, a company restaurant, ticket for public transport, corporate benefits, sports activities and events
- You completed a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering sciences, technical diploma or equivalent qualification
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a support organization or software development with technical support aspects
- You have a minimum of 3 years‘ experience in a team lead / management role for a support organization Profound knowledge and proven experience with the ITIL framework and management of support processes (e.g. major incident handling)
- You have a very structured and process driven approach for problem solving
- You have strong communication as well as interpersonal and intercultural skills
- You are experienced in change management regarding IT service processes
- You are able to work under pressure and effectively prioritize tasks and manage time
- You have gathered experience in effectively coaching and mentoring a highly skilled international team
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to find practical solutions to complex topics
- You have knowledge in process mapping and documentation of processes
- You have a strong support mindset and support attitude
- You are skilled in customizing ITSM tools and systems (e.g. service now)
- You are experienced in working with Windows and Linux based systems
- Good knowledge of Atlassian tool suite / ticketing tools
- You are fluent in Business English (written and spoken)
- ITIL Foundation would be a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.