System Engineer (m/f/d) Electronics
- You evaluate concepts and designs of systems
- You independently coordinate requirements with interface partners
- In the context of system implementation, you are responsible for the design of new system architectures
- You define concepts and implement them in the overall system environment
- You carry out error analyses in the overall system environment
- As part of system validation, you record and evaluate measurement data
- You derive test requirements from the overall requirement
- You check the correct implementations on the basis of the requirements
- You process system-related tasks on schedule and within budget
- You always have an overview of the overall system
- You support concept development
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of an open-minded, motivated team in a pleasant working environment that allows creative, individual work
- You have a responsible position and accompany the development process from start to finish
- The working hours are flexible
- There are remote work possibilities
- You receive 30 vacation days
- The workrooms are equipped with modern facilities (e.g. height-adjustable desks)
- You have the opportunity to take part in individual further education, training and coaching sessions
- There are benefits such as employee discounts, a gym, health measures including a company doctor, a company pension scheme, free parking and good transport links as well as regular employee events
- You have experience in the field of automotive system development (ideally in electromobility)
- You have completed a degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer engineering, mechatronics, control engineering or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, you have already gained project experience in the automotive environment
- You have experience in using Vector tools (CANape/CANalyzer)
- You are familiar with (automotive) bus systems and ECU networking
- You have experience with BEV or PHEV vehicles/architectures/components
- The following are an advantage:
- Experience in Volkswagen MEB/MQB networking architecture
- Electrical specialist level 2 (EFK)
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.