Software Engineer (m/f/d) PLM/PDM
- You will join a multi-national team of developers working in the context of the company’s virtual reality software
- Your responsibilities will focus on the design, conceptualization and implementation of service and integration architectures for workflows, processes and product data
- You will work closely together with product managers and fellow developers to build and integrate highly efficient service solutions in federation and interfacing of multi-vendor, multi-solution Product Lifecycle Management / Product Data Management environments with the company’s portfolio of virtual engineering products
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
- Remote work is possible (up to 100%)
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- You have hands-on development work experience in application integration or system federation with at least one established PLM vendor solution
- You consider yourself an expert in Product Data Management and Product Lifecycle Management software platforms
- You have in-depth knowledge of data modelling, ontologies, entity identification and mapping as well as relation handling in the context of PDM / PLM data management systems
- You have experience in object-oriented software design and development with C++
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.