Software Architect (m/f/d) Power Electronics
- You are responsible for the development of embedded systems and Software Architectures for Automobile Powertrain Inverter (Powertrain Electronics) as well as for the supplier management in the field of Testing and Quality Assurance
- You are technically responsible for customizing power electronics (powertrain inverter) system and SW for OEM projects
- You are responsible for gathering, analyzing and defining the requirements and specifications in innovation development projects
- You take the lead in discussions with the customer on an in-depth technical level regarding requirements and specifications
- You are responsible for the presentation and explanation, justification and argumentation of SW Architecture solutions and alignment with OEM’s requirements
- You evaluate the impact of different software solutions on the overall system design
- You identify dependencies and drive technical requirement clarifications with the other software domain architects to ensure a consistent end-to-end solution
- You are responsible for the development and definition of the System Architecture in accordance to customer needs
- You develop and define the Software Architectural Design, that identifies the elements of the software
- You analyze potential customer needs and determine system requirements, capacity, and cost to contribute to develop a system plan
- You are in charge of the definition and communication of improvement potentials for design rules for the overall product
- You develop testing strategies on system and SW level
- You analyze test and validation results and define development action
- You are also in charge of supplier management
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business
- You are part of a collaborative and innovative team
- Diversity and inclusion are valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment
- 30 vacation days
- Remote work is possible (up to 100%)
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or software engineering
- You have 5 years of working experience with at least 3 years software engineering in the field of power electronics
- You are proficient in at least one programming language (C, C++ or Python)
- You have deep architectural knowledge of control algorithms and data processing for automotive application
- You are experienced in inverter SW topology, electrical device and control of electric machines in design and calibration
- You are fluent in English
- You have a creative way of working and are able to think analytically
- You enjoy working with new technologies
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.