Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Your tasks include code development, refactoring and innovation
- You build new products and help shape development technologies and practices
- You help re-engineer and continuously improve existing applications
- You work with Product Managers and Owners to convert user stories to features and tasks
- You grapple with business logic and help solve business needs
- You design and build distributed systems using streaming and queueing solutions
- You work with new technologies and are encouraged to experiment and innovate
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- A 4-day week to ensure a better work-life balance and more time for family, friends, hobbies or anything else
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work is possible
- An agile and modern environment that is constantly evolving
- An international team in a globally operating company
- Worldwide Exchange programs
- Wide range of training opportunities
- You have minimum 6 years‘ commercial Software Engineering experience
- You have a proven track record with either PHP, Zend/Symfony or Java, Maven, Spring (ideally Spring Boot)
- You have experience with RESTful APIs and Microservices, Unit testing and MySQL or MariaDB
- You have some initial experience with other technical stacks and are not reluctant to switch between programming languages and stacks as the company currently supports a dual stack of PHP and Java in the team
- You are experienced with streaming and queuing solutions (ideally Kafka)
- You are passionate about writing elegant code and you have a desire to constantly refactor and improve, with a good understanding of SOLID design principles and OOP
- You are open minded to trying new approaches, technical and procedural
- You are experienced in working within a cross-functional engineering team alongside Product Owners, UX Designers and Agile Coaches
- Strong knowledge of Git and agile processes
- You have been exposed to TDD or BDD practices
- You are not afraid of touching front-end code from time to time, ideally initial experience with either Angular or React would be great
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (e.g. MongoDB) and in-memory search tools (Elasticsearch)
- You have experience with building systems cloud-first (Docker, AWS – Lambda, DynamoDB, and related serverless technologies)
- You are familiar with maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- You understand the concepts of DDD and hexagonal architecture
- Working on subscription or high-volume transactional systems is familiar to you
- You are experienced in using the ELK stack for monitoring applications
- You have experience in refactoring legacy applications
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.