Team Lead Webdesign (m/w/d)
- You are responsible for the web design team
- You lead them and coordinate their tasks and the team itself
- You are responsible for the communication with other departments
- And you are the primary point of contact for all web design related tasks
- You also create style guides and CI/CD for new brands and companies
- You have responsibility for the optimization of web design/graphics design projects
- You define KPIs and document and analyze them for your team
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You work in challenging projects
- You can expect and atmosphere that is based on collaborative a workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports diversity and individuality
- The hierachies are flat and decision-making processes quick
- You become part of a multicultural team
- You work in a modern workplace in Berlin
- The working hours are flexible
- They offer a catering service for lunch
- You get free drinks, fruits
- You have passion for design with high attention to details
- Ideally you have experience in leading and coordinating a team
- You have an excellent understanding of the necessary technology stack and tools like HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Cloud etc.
- You have first-hand experience in creating responsive designs+
- You know frameworks like bootstrap or foundation
- Ideally you have experience with prototyping and wireframing (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma)
- As a plus, you have worked with shop systems before
- Your communication skills in German and English are excellent
- You have a hands-on mentality, a positive attitude and motivation to perform high-quality work in a continually changing and fast-moving environment
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.