Team Lead (m/f/d) Industry 4.0
- You become part of the global IoT team with experts and specialists to drive Industry 4.0 topics across all company units
- You lead a team of Industrial IoT experts and steer cross functional teams to deliver excellent (project) results
- You evolve the Industry 4.0 team and implement long-term maintenance organization
- You solve complex business problems and derive business requirements into state-of-the-art solutions
- You advance the team with your expertise and extend and deepen your knowledge by strong collaboration within the team and within cross-functional teams
- You work in close collaboration in cross-functional teams using agile methods to deliver high quality data products at a fast pace
- You live a culture of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility. You are passionate about exploring emerging technologies and leveraging their full potential
- You establish yourself as Industry 4.0 ambassador across business units and functions
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Flexible remote work possibilities
- 30 vacation days
- The working hours are flexible
- A great team spirit in an international company
- Exciting career opportunities as well as possibilities for professional development
- Benefits like a company pension scheme, stock program, a canteen, free parking spots, child care and a company doctor
- You have a master’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in Industry 4.0 is required
- You have a proven track record in managing complex projects in multi-stakeholder environments
- You are a highly motivated team player with drive to innovate, implement improvements and achieve change in the global organization
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to influence peers and managers
- You have a proactive and independent working style, high flexibility and the ability to manage ambiguity
- You have strong stakeholder management as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Your English skills are strong (written, oral), German knowledge would be a plus
- You are an initiative team player who enjoys working in a challenging and exciting environment
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.