Team Lead (m/f/d) Digital Services – Monitoring & Reporting
- You drive the company’s end-to-end monitoring solutions for all IoT and digital products
- You work successfully in projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You have a deep understanding of the company’s digital ecosystem used to expand monitoring solution coverage
- You take ownership of the solution ensuring stakeholder buy-in
- You define tangible reports targeted at a variety of stakeholders involving technical and business aspects
- You identify, develop and apply automation to improve processes and reduce workload
- You develop a monitoring and reporting team to assure professional solution competence for the company’s Digital Operations
- You contribute to product improvements by introducing insights of the IoT fleet operations
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You work in an international environment
- The company offers a position in a future-oriented industry with a diverse product range as well as attractive and performance-related remuneration
- You start with a position-specific familiarization and are supported by the company through professional and personal training measures
- They offer free family service to support you in any situation
- The working hours are flexible
- You get 30 vacation days
- There are remote work possibilities
- There are benefits like e.g. a company pension scheme, a company restaurant, ticket for public transport, corporate benefits, sports activities and events
- You completed a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering sciences or equivalent
- Experience in a previous technical support and managerial role is a must
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a support organization or software development with technical support aspects
- You are able to work successfully in projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You have demonstrated experience providing support to customers. Customer friendly attitude, ability to explain complex technical topics to non-technical people efficiently
- Working proficiency with Python scripting. Additional languages a plus
- You have professional experience with monitoring distributed systems (ELK, Grafana, Nagios, Zabbix)
- You have a solid understanding of Linux System Administration concepts
- You are experienced in conducting training activities with various stakeholders globally
- You have a deep understanding of REST APIs
- You have professional experience working with SLAs and KPIs
- You are experienced in working with modern infrastructure and deployment tools: Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
- You are experienced in creating and leveraging API capabilities to automate tasks
- You have professional experience with incident handling (detection, recovery, post-mortem)
- You have very good knowledge of the English language
- Additional languages a plus, German preferred
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.