Team Lead (m/f/d) Business Intelligence
- You manage, mentor, and support the growing BI team, consisting of Developers and Analysts
- You will directly report to the company’s CFO
- You present complex topics at various organizational levels being the company’s single point of truth
- You design and develop metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards to drive business decisions
- You ensure data integrity and data quality
- You are in charge of the definition and development of the technical BI architecture
- You contribute to the continuous development of the overall end-to-end data driven architecture
- You empower your team to define value-creating projects autonomously and present the findings proactively
- The further development of the BI organization in terms of product development, user training as well as business consulting is also part of your job
- You collaborate closely with and support the internal stakeholders (e.g. analytical driven departments like Performance Marketing and the management board)
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an international and motivated team
- It is a challenging position with a lot of scope and responsibility
- There are benefits like e.g. staff discounts, discounted gym membership, travel card and lunch
- Remote work is partially possible
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Applied Math or in another relevant field
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence at a senior level, ideally with first leadership experience
- You have experience in the design and development of a Corporate Data Warehouse architecture and data integration
- You have extensive experience in building up and maintaining ETL processes as well as linking different sources of data
- You show advanced proficiency in SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Having worked with Python, BigQuery and Oracle Database is a sound basis, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Business Central and Evidanza is an advantage
- You are able to create complex analytical reportings, meaningful dashboards and visualizations, and to define KPIs
- You have a strong level of client-facing skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical audience
- You are highly organized and able to work under deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ideally, you worked in a consumer-focused online/eCommerce company before with a good mix between technical and product-related BI experience
- Business fluent in English, German is not required, but a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.