System Engineer (m/f/d) High Voltage Systems
- You design and evaluate high-voltage systems in the overall vehicle environment
- You design high-voltage components and integrate them into the vehicle as a whole
- You develop high-voltage safety concepts
- You design and integrate high-voltage batteries in the vehicle as a whole
- You design fuse and contactor combinations
- You are responsible for the parameterization of battery management systems
- You derive requirements for the high-voltage system from the overall vehicle requirements
- You are responsible for commissioning and testing high-voltage systems
- You develop high-voltage circuit and system plans
- You are responsible for the procurement of high-voltage components in coordination with the purchasing department
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of an open-minded, motivated team in a pleasant working environment that allows creative, individual work
- You have a responsible position and accompany the development process from start to finish
- The working hours are flexible
- There are remote work possibilities
- You receive 30 vacation days
- The workrooms are equipped with modern facilities (e.g. height-adjustable desks)
- You have the opportunity to take part in individual further education, training and coaching sessions
- There are benefits such as employee discounts, a gym, health measures including a company doctor, a company pension scheme, free parking and good transport links as well as regular employee events
- You have in-depth expertise in the area of high-voltage systems / EV batteries / BMS / cells
- A degree in a subject such as electrical engineering / automotive engineering / computer engineering / mechatronics is an advantage
- You have project experience in the automotive field
- You are experienced in using application and measurement tools, especially Vector Tools (Canape/Canalyzer)
- You have a structured way of working and are a team player
- Electrical specialist level 3 (AUS) is preferred
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.