Solution Architect (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for understanding the customer’s business strategy and play a crucial role in shaping the CMS solution
- You lead discovery sessions with the customer to develop a comprehensive understanding of the requirements and integrations interfaces for new commerce solutions
- You assess technical options for each solution in a digital commerce implementation project and evaluate possible technologies
- You are aware of given constraints of the customer’s business or technology stack and consult them accordingly
- You handle the customer’s expectations and show the possible and viable options
- You are a crucial part in the sales process, shaping a deal that suits the needs of the customer
- You interact with project and account managers for planning timelines
- You work closely with customer teams and internal colleagues across functional roles to understand requirements and make project decisions
- You collaborate with the delivery team regularly and provide leadership and guidance to the joint Ops, Development or DevOps teams
- You collaborate in internal initiatives and represent the company at relevant industry events
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days annual leave
- International team and collaborative, agile and entrepreneurial environment
- Constant growth opportunities
- Benefits like free drinks and snacks, a pension scheme and regular events (e.g. gaming nights, parties)
- You have experience in a similar customer-facing role within technology, preferably in the eBusiness space
- You are familiar with at least one of the following topics:
- CMS (e.g. Bloomreach or similar)
- Search Technologies
- You know all about the unique and special challenges of digital commerce at scale and in complex environments
- You are experienced with the definition and documentation of web applications
- You know how to evaluate alternatives considering business needs, technology fit, cost/benefit, security and department strategies
- Experience as a software developer is a plus
- Experience in working in cloud technologies is also a plus
- You are used to switching between the English and German language while being surrounded by different languages
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.