Software Quality and Support Specialist (m/f/d)
- You will engage in the software engineering process with a focus on test automation
- This includes working with multi-tiered enterprise solutions, applying a variety of open source and proprietary technologies
- You will develop expertise in the company’s software suite, understand user requirements, create test cases, and use your programming skills and test automation tools to ensure that delivered software is of high quality and the development process remains highly agile and efficient
- You will assist the team in driving client happiness by working directly with clients who experience problems using the software and, when a defect is confirmed, add test cases to ensure the defect does not exist in the fixed versions and won’t recur
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Exciting career opportunities as well as possibilities for professional development
- A wide range of training opportunities and plenty of scope for your own ideas
- An international team
- 30 vacation days
- Remote work possibilities (up to 100%)
- 37.5 working hours per week
- You have a minimum of two years of professional experience either developing or testing software
- You enjoy a collaborative work environment and are ready to work closely with team members, clients, and prospects from around the world
- This requires:
- Spoken and written language proficiency in English
- Programming skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with or knowledge any of the following would be helpful:
- Unit testing, system testing and test automation tools
- Modeling financial instruments
- Financial accounting
- Stochastic simulation and optimization
- Actuarial modeling
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.