Software Engineer (m/f/d) C#.NET
- As Software Engineer (m/f/d) you shape the architecture of the entire application (backend, frontend and associated services)
- You collaborate with other software and mechanical engineers to develop the next generation of our software product
- In addition, you have the unique opportunity to influence the design of the company’s groundbreaking user interfaces right from the start
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You become part of a motivated team at a successful startup
- You can expect a balanced, healthy and fun working environment
- The working hours are flexible and remote work is possible
- You get a powerful equipment, a competitive salary and stock options
- In their waterfront office in Bremen you get free fruits, drinks and coffee and you can play table soccer with your colleagues
- In addition, you can benefit from company fitness and offsite events
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
- You have 3+ years experience in software development, especially in the .NET framework
- You have experience in C# and C++
- You can show in depth unterstanding of programming paradigms, software design patterns and modern software technologies
- You can demonstrate strong experience with WPF and WinForms
- You are familiar with DirectX and OpenGL
- A strong Geomatry/Mathematics background is optional
- You have worked with Git before
- You are passionate about robust development practices including test-driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- You have excellent English language skills
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.