Frontend Developer (m/f/d) UX/UI
- You get familiar with the workflows of the customers in pharma and biotech
- You design and implement their needs into software requirements and specifications
- You implement new features
- You improve the user experience and ease-of-use
- You set the technical course for platform-independent frontend technologies
- You work with dedicated, interdisciplinary teams
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled and energetic people
- The working hours are flexible
- Remote work is possible (up to 2 days per week)
- You get benefits like a company pension scheme and a relocation bonus
- You have experience in WPF / XAML and C#
- You are experiened in UI development, ideally for laboratory instrumentation
- Experience in UX/UI design is a plus
- You have good communication skills in English
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are able to troubleshoot complex software and systems to identify the root cause of the issue
- You are highly motivated and eager to learn new technologies
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.