Software Developer (m/f/d) PLM
- You conceptualize and design application-specific software systems
- One of your main tasks is the development, adaptation and optimization of PLM modules, especially the PDM system and the interfaces to other systems (e.g. CAD and ERP system)
- You coordinate requirements with the specialist departments and then incorporate them into the environment as CR/CP
- You will also contribute your expertise to the operation and support as well as to the error analysis and troubleshooting of the software systems
- In addition, you are responsible for the documentation of the solutions, license management and coordination with the software manufacturer
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be given plenty of freedom to develop your individual potential
- Your personal development is always encouraged – for example, through individual training and development opportunities
- You will be part of an international and innovative environment
- You will take on challenging tasks right from the start
- You will receive 30 vacation days
- The working hours are flexible
- You have completed a degree in (business) computer science or a similar field or have a comparable qualification, e.g. through professional experience
- You have experience with object-oriented programming (Python preferred)
- You have knowledge in databases (MS MSQL Server preferred)
- You are experienced in working with PLM (CIM Database advantageous), CAx systems as well as technical DM systems
- You are familiar with agile software development processes and their tools
- You have a strong team spirit and communication skills
- You have a good command of English, both written and spoken
- German skills are a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.