Software Developer (m/f/d) PHP / Symfony
- You implement product features and contribute to the ongoing development of the company’s open source ecommerce platform
- Code reviews within the team as well as cross-functional collaboration with component specialists and product owners are part of your job
- You ensure the quality and functional integrity of the software
- You are also in charge of maintenance and troubleshooting of the code base
- You are responsible for documentation and community support
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days
- Remote work is possible (up to 100%)
- Benefits like e.g. company health management, company pension scheme, employee discounts, electric bike and language courses
- Further training possibilities
- You are skilled in PHP and Symfony, whether your knowledge was acquired through a degree, training or you are self-taught
- You have fundamental DevOps skills
- Experience in automated testing is an advantage
- You have an open, agile and international mindset
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.