Software Developer (m/f/d) C#.NET
- You create and provide modular and scalable APIs and backend services
- You design relational and schema-free database structures
- You implement frontend applications based on functional requirements, wireframes and mockups
- You create interactive prototypes to evaluate the usability of operating concepts
- You create automated tests
- You take over the monitoring of cloud services and applications
- You collaborate in the creation of system designs and software architectures
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of a motivated and dedicated team in an exciting environment with international partners
- Participative organizational structures offer you a lot of freedom to work independently, to let your talents come to life and to let your ideas grow
- There are remote work possibilities (up to 100%)
- The working hours are flexible
- There is a canteen on site and benefits such as capital-forming benefits and a JobRad (company bike)
- You’re interested in developing PaaS services and SaaS applications based on Microsoft Azure
- You already have knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Software development with C# and the Microsoft .NET platform
- Creating web-based frontends with React or Angular
- Creating mobile apps with frameworks like Xamarin or Ionic
- You are communicative, innovative and curious
- You like to take responsibility
- You have very good English language skills, German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.