Software Architect (m/f/d) C#
- You develop and design software architectures for the company’s software products
- You are responsible for the architectural development of agile teams
- You coordinate and implement company-wide architecture and design decisions made collaboratively
- You drive, monitor, and continuously improve architecture and software quality
- You evaluate selected and new technologies
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Flexible working hours, including the option to work from home (up to 100%)
- Open communication and creative participation in shaping the company
- Future-oriented tasks and technologies with guaranteed opportunities for expanding competencies
- Rapidly expanding company with regular events and benefits
- You reveice 30 vacation days
- There are benefits like e.g. discounts, fitness programs and events
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable field of study
- You also have several years of experience in the design and development of complex software systems and architecture
- You possess excellent knowledge in the area of microservices and cloud approaches
- Additionally, you have knowledge in the following topics: Git, Docker, and Azure DevOps
- You have flexibility, reliability, and strong teamwork skills
- You are proficient in English – German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.