Senior API Product Manager (m/f/d)
API Product Manager (m/f/d) will be tasked to help the business lines understand the API technology developed by the technical team, and what it can do to create new customer solutions and new business models.
- You are responsible for creating API based products in connection to the company’s services.
- You ensure that they are designed and built to high standards, advocating the partner developer needs and expectations.
- You are both technical savvy and experienced in the liquidity business needs.
- You understand how APIs directly impact the business and apply that knowledge to conduct market research and create new business models.
- You have strong marketing instincts and drive the design of the developer portal to be deployed.
- You will drive the marketing, communication and go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the marketing, communication teams.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Own the vision of the company’s API value proposition
- Evangelize the API first principle and the API portfolio to both business leaders and technologists to ensure adoption.
- Roadmap decisions of the API. Prioritize work and make strategic decisions.
- Develop a marketing plan
- Transpose business and functional requirements from other products into API User Stories
- Contribute to API testing phases and strategy.
- Own the API onboarding, including documents for developer support, security, sales training
- Create a monetization strategy for each API product.
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- High degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and direct reporting to CEO
- Attractive remuneration plus bonus
- Exciting, innovative and international working environment
- High proportion of home office (up to 100%) with flexible working hours
- Potential within a rapidly growing, modern organization
- Degree in Engineering, project management, or any related field
- 4+ years of experiencing managing API
- 2+ years of designing, programming, testing, or supporting APIs (though no API programming required for the role)
- Experience defining and leading the delivery of an API portfolio that is consumable by both internal and external parties (liquidity domain preferred)
- Experience leveraging third-party technologies that support an API architecture
- Experience in a leadership role during a business transformation that heavily leveraged technology
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort presenting complex information to senior leadership
- Experience with APIs in the finance industry and related use cases is a plus
- Understanding of trade finance would be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written (English) communication skills
- High attention to detail and visual presentation is required
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.