(Senior) IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Conception and planning and implementation of IT projects in Commercial Insurance business
- Professional management of IT projects including the entire chain from the business case through analysis, conception, implementation and testing
- Conception and design of commercial insurance software processes and wire frames
- Risk and resource management under control (via Jira) and develop the appropriate methods
- Technical development and configuration of live project together with internal departments and software provider
- Quality management & technical analysis of software architecture with internal departments and software provider
- Representation of project stakeholders and ensure the targeted communication of the essential project results to all involved project parties (Conf Call / Daily Wrap-up/ Team Meeting etc.)
- IT support and technical testing
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international and coporate context
- A great team in an excellent working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possible
- 30 vacation days
- Benefits like a corporate pension scheme, job ticket and shopping discounts
- Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Professional experience as project manager in the management of global IT projects of medium to high complexity
- Professional experience with Insurance business processes and the ability to map them in IT technical systems
- Good technical understanding in the methods of software development
- Good technical understanding about insurance software architecture
- Well-known in all subjects relating to IT-support and test processes
- Confidence in handling MS Office applications, especially VBA
- Confidence in handling MS Project / Jira
- Teamwork, communication skills, open-mindedness and a confident demeanor
- Distinctive customer and service orientation as well as pronounced appointment and cost awareness
- High analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Healthy level of initiative, flexibility and ability to work independently and autonomously
- High level of commitment, reliability, resilience
- Independent and systematic way of working
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Very good English skills
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.