Senior IT-Consultant (m/f/d) Digital Strategy
- You provide strategic advice to multinational companies about marketing, sales and pricing software and digitalization strategies
- You analyze your client’s business processes, software systems and data flows
- You analyze existing and develop new technical software specifications
- You gather feedback from your client’s end users about system performance
- You design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- You develop and present insights, results and recommendation to your clients’ management teams
- You work on international project assignments
- You interact with clients and colleagues across the world
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You work on projects that focus on growth, have a positive impact and truly matter
- You get the possibility to work in a fast-growing and international team
- There are great personal and professional development opportunities
- The company offers a large training and learning program
- You can choose your office location in Germany or work 100% remotely
- You have a university degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering)
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in IT consulting, software implementation consulting or software related roles
- You have experience with developing technical and business specifications
- You are a great team player and a communicative self-starter
- You have a strong client focus
- You are fluent in English
- You are experienced with pricing, marketing or sales software (either as a consultant or working directly with a pricing software / CPQ vendor)
- You have experience with performing vendor selection / RFP / RFI processes
- You have worked with one of the following software categories before: CLM, ICM, SPM, CRM, ERP
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.