Senior Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d)
- In this role, you are responsible for the development of an in-house developed application platform
- You design, develop and test solutions to provide the best possible user experience for customers
- Through your creative input, you optimize current development processes and software solutions
- You will be involved in architecture decisions and support the team by estimating the workload for both frontend and backend
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Excellent prospects in a future-proof industry
- An international team with open communication
- Short decision-making processes and a creative environment
- Flexible working hours and an agile environment with plenty of freedom
- Central office with ultra-modern equipment (notebook, height-adjustable tables)
- Attractive salary with bonus
- Fruit, coffee, juice, soft drinks at your free disposal and a canteen
- A roof terrace with barbecue and view over Munich
- Regular team events
- You have at least three years of experience with Symfony, Zend or another modular framework
- You have at least three years of experience with Vue.js, AngularJS or React
- Furthermore, you are familiar with HTTP and the REST API paradigms
- You also have experience with Unit and Integration Testing
- Ideally, you have experience with the Linux operating system
- Ideally, you have experience in agile development and with agile tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence or Jenkins)
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-575.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.