Senior DevSecOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- You evangelize DevSecOps principles and culture across the organization and advance our DevSecOps approach
- You set out DevSecOps requirements in standards, concepts and policies, in line with best practice, technology trends and cyberthreats
- You maintain and automize our security tool stack for DevSecOps, integrate it with IT-development and IT-operations processes, review its effectiveness regularly and build business cases to adapt it to new threats
- You work with other people to make sure the DevSecOps approach is implemented into their processes (such as software development or cloud operations) and they are connected with our tool stack
- You assess key IT projects and applications and evaluate their cyber risks to the company, work with the project manager or application owner to agree on concrete security measures which bridge the gaps found, and make sure they are implemented in line with the company’s DevSecOps approach
- You build strong relationships with other IT people so they reach out for your opinion on security topics
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Flexible remote work possibilities
- 30 vacation days
- The working hours are flexible
- A great team spirit in an international company
- Exciting career opportunities as well as possibilities for professional development
- Benefits like a company pension scheme, stock program, a canteen, free parking spots, child care and a company doctor
- You appreciate uncertainty in a fast moving and changing environment
- You like taking the lead, getting teams going and working in a team towards agreed goals
- You tackle problems hands-on, are good in thinking out-of-the-box and like self-learning
- You can summarize complex tech or security topics in simple language for normal people
- You are experienced in current web and cloud technologies
- Knowledge about IoT, AI, BI is a plus
- You are experienced in managing CI/CD pipelines, in automation, scripting and dashboarding
- You have worked for 3-5 years as application security expert, software developer, cloud architect or site reliability engineer
- Relevant security certifications are a plus, e.g. AZ-500, OCSP, CKS, CSSLP or CCSP
- You are fluent in English and at least one other language, ideally including German
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.