Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- You are part of the team that is responsible for designing and managing the company’s SaaS infrastructure as well as its CI/CD frameworks
- You manage the CI/CD framework, including source code management, build, automated testing and deployment and configuration management for a multinational team
- You manage the SaaS infrastructure, stable and secure
- You ensure the SLAs are met or exceeded
- You proactively identify and develop areas to improve monitoring/alerting, reliability, performance, capacity planning and automation
- You evaluate and deploy new tools and technologies based on current and future requirements for performance, cost effectiveness and reliability
- You document infrastructure and security solutions
- You are in contact with specialists from the client’s side to resolve security issues and integration aspects
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You get a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom and you report directly to the CTO/solutions architect
- You get an attractive remuneration plus bonus
- The working environment is exciting, innovative and international
- You can work 100% remotely
- The working hours are flexible
- There is a lot of potential within a rapidly growing, modern organization
- You offer experience, confidence and proactivity in a DevOps role
- You have 5+ years of experience in Unix/Linux/Windows administration, in scalable, secure, transactional development, QA and production environments
- You have a strong desire to automate everything, including processes and infrastructure, with tools like Ansible, Terraform and Traefik
- You are proficient with the command line (Bash/KSH) with a good knowledge of various Linux utilities for debugging and automation purposes
- You have a strong sense for developing with modern architecture principles (e.g. Infrastructure as Code, Immutable/Disposable/Replaceable Infrastructure, Automate-all-the-things)
- You are experienced in configuring and administering a cloud environment
- You have experience with modern web servers and Load Balancer
- You have a solid practical know-how and understanding of information/cloud technologies as well as security best practices
- You are experienced in installing and configuring various monitoring solutions like Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, ELK and others and with real time logs replication (from development, to staging and production environments)
- You have hands-on experience in providing support to developers, i.e. troubleshooting failed builds, troubleshooting dev/qa/prod issues, logs review
- You have a solid know-how of CI/CD using Jenkins pipelines
- Good written and spoken English skills are a must-have
- Skills of the German language (spoken) are a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.