Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d)
- You contribute to maximize efficiency and minimize the cost of the organization’s manufacturing by enabling data mining
- You implement, organize and maintain in depth all necessary infrastructure, processes and tasks to organize the data
- You support industrial processes as well as development by identifying relevant data, data correlation, statistical evaluations
- You design, develop, implement and maintain a central database
- You implement a unified data management system
- You take care of maintenance, bug fixing and performance
- You implement a laboratory data management system including interfaces to equipment for easy data accessibility
- You support analysis along data
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- A challenging and varied job in a successfully growing company
- A competent, motivated and friendly team
- Flat hierarchies and short communication and decision-making paths
- 30 vacation days
- Remote work possibilities (up to 4 days per week)
- You have 3+ years of experience in data management and engineering using relevant commercial software/systems
- You have a university degree in the field computer sciences or engineering
- Experiences in managing life science data and a background in biotechnology are a plus
- Ideally, you are experienced with LIMS software such as Benchling
- A strong background in Mathematics and Statistics is a plus
- You have experience on commercial data platforms ideally with programming knowledge
- Your working style is structured
- Your social, written and verbal communication skills are excellent
- You are able to keep focus on goals in a volatile environment
- You are self-organized and able to work in cross-functional teams
- You have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- You have excellent English and good German skills
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.