SAP Developer (m/f/d)
- You work closely together with your colleagues
- You develop solutions to support the business processes in the SAP environment
- You continuously optimize existing applications
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Traditional company with modern and dynamic structures
- Intensive training at the beginning
- Possibilities for further education and development
- Exchange programmes with international office sites
- Company health management
- Company pension scheme
- 30 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possible (up to 100%)
- You have a university degree in the field of computer science, business informatics, mathematics or physics
- Alternatively, you successfully completed an IT apprenticeship and you have several years of professional experience in software development
- You have experience in WEB-IDE / full stack development and SAP Fiori / SAP UI5
- You have profound knowledge in object-oriented design and development
- Experience with ABAP/ABAP-OO, O-Data, Gateway and/or WebDynpro is a plus
- You are willing to familiarize yourself with SAP backend development: Gateway, O-Data, ABAP
- You are able to develop implementation concepts from client requirements
- You are proactive, creative and flexible
- You enjoy working with internal clients
- You have very good English language skills
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-575.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.