Python Backend Developer (m/f/d)
- You develop secure and scalable platforms
- You work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- You contribute your skills to a growing product
- You apply best practices for resilient and scalable backend microservices
- You use your experience to keep improving the security, scalabilty and reliability of the product
- But you also bring new ideas and suggestions to the table, are ready and willing to contribute
- You learn and engage with the knowledge and expertise the company wants to share with you along the way
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You have the opportunity to have your ideas listened to and be part of something significant
- You work on exciting and challenging problems in a security-focused environment
- You are part of an international team
- You work 100% remotely
- You get 30 vacation days
- You have 3+ years experience in Python backend development
- You have experience with web frameworks such as Flask or Django
- You expertise in developing scalable and secure systems
- Ideally, you are experienced with OOP, microservices, X.509 certificates, PDF handling, or cryptography
- Experience in regulated environments is a plus
- You English skills are good (at least B2) to communicate with your colleagues
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.