Process Expert (m/f/d)
- You are in charge of technical supplier management for stamping & subassembly processes
- You create the RFQ-documentation based on customer documentation, standards and drawings
- You are the technical lead of tech-reviews with suppliers
- You develop the supplier base in close collaboration with purchasing organization
- You support SQA with technical expertise during troubleshooting
- You are in charge of technical evaluation of suppliers
- You evaluate the feasibility concept proposed by suppliers
- You lead and coordinate stamping simulation work and interpret results
- You support project engineering for customer related topics
- You develop company standards regarding stampings & subassemblies
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of a dynamic, international environment
- You will be given a lot of scope and creative freedom
- There are remote work possibilities (up to 2 days/week)
- You will receive 30 vacation days
- There are benefits such as a company pension scheme and a mobility allowance
- You have a degree in Engineering (e.g. mechanical / production engineering or similar)
- You have experience in the automotive industry or metal processing industry
- You are experienced in metal forming processes. Experience in quality or simulation would be an advantage
- You have a systematic working style
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have a confident business appearance
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.