PHP Developer (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the development and enhancement of the company website based on PHP/TYPO3
- You develop custom extensions based on Extbase and Fluid
- You are responsible for the development of development processes and deployment processes
- You implement frontend layouts and backend functionalities in PHP/TYPO3
- You perform minor and major updates for the system
- You are open to new technologies and systems and take over the development and integration of an e-commerce platform for sustainable fishing lures and fishing accessories
- You will work closely with the marketing team and product management and be responsible for technical consulting
- You coordinate the cooperation with external developers and graphic designers
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Start-up feeling with creative freedom and flat hierarchies
- Home office / remote working possible and desired (up to 100%)
- Work with meaning in a sustainable and socially committed company
- Possibility for further education and individual development
- Dedicated team with competent, fun and cool colleagues
- Modern office in a central location (connection to public transport)
- Modern work equipment (MacBook & headphones) – also for private use
- Sound knowledge of MySQL as well as HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Dealing with shell (knowledge of DDEV desirable)
- Confident handling of GIT and Composer
- Experience with other systems (e.g. WordPress, Shopware, Magento) advantageous, but not mandatory
- Team spirit, flexibility and persuasiveness characterize you as well as your structured and goal-oriented way of working
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.