Marketplace Manager (m/w/d)
- You are responsible and take ownership of a marketplace early on
- You make sure your listings are optimized
- You coordinate with sales and purchase
- You communicate directly with customers
- You work with the service department to fix issues
- You run your own projects to improve the overall marketplace strategy
- You conduct competitor analyses and make suggestions for the product
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You can expect and atmosphere that is based on collaborative a workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports diversity and individuality
- The hierachies are flat and decision-making processes quick
- You become part of a multicultural team
- You work in a modern working space in Berlin
- The working hours are flexible
- They offer a catering service for lunch
- You get free drinks, fruits
- You successfully completed a degree in economics, business or a comparable field
- You have 1+ year of experience in working on Amazon marketplace
- You have a high passion for numbers and advanced Excel skills
- You are a communicative person with a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-575.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.