Lead Software Developer (m/f/d) Java
- You have the necessary know-how to set up the internal calculation landscape for the future together with your colleagues and coordinate operation and maintenance in cooperation with the team in India
- You are a team player with several years of professional experience and take the opportunity to actively contribute to the team building in India
- This includes, for example, areas such as building the competence of the Indian team, coordinating the maintenance of the program code and further developing the software development processes
- You will support new developments in the context of automation and optimization of design software for the gearboxes that the company manufactures
- You will work in a dynamic, interdisciplinary team using contemporary mobile working solutions
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of an international and dynamic environment
- You will receive 30 vacation days
- The weekly working time is 35 hours
- There are remote work possibilities (up to 50%)
- There are numerous opportunities for further training and development
- You will receive benefits such as a company pension scheme, Christmas bonus, vacation pay etc.
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics with a focus on computer science or a comparable qualification
- You possess software development competence under Windows in Java and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge in FORTRAN and C++ is desirable
- You have the willingness to deal with drive engineering topics
- You are interested in business trips to non-European countries
- You have very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- You possess the intercultural ability to work in a team
- Your working style is independent
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.