Junior Project Leader (m/f/d)
You are part of the Service Reliability Team that collaborates closely with the IT Ops, System Engineering, Product Management and several Engineering Teams. You work with a SaaS platform that runs in a combination of on-premises and cloud and is high traffic and high data volume.
- You work with the other technology teams to foster a culture of reliability
- You share your expertise, best practice and techniques with other teams to ensure that the systems they build are reliable by design
- You review systems and processes across the company to ensure that they allow the company to deliver the best possible service
- You maintain and implement the necessary processes in Opsgenie to align with the overall business strategy of the organisation
- You support the technical teams with R&D for reliable implementation and monitoring best practice
- You perform regular management reports and identify points for improvement
- You organise and conduct post mortem analysis of critical incidents
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Cross-functional and divisional projects in a fast-developing environment
- Working within a talented, enthusiastic and social international team
- Possible exchange programs to worldwide locations like Sydney, Paris or the USA
- Varied opportunities for further development and training programs
- You have at least 3 years of experience in an Operation Technical Team
- You haven very strong English language skills and have a solid knowledge in German
- You are dedicated and always on the hunt for solutions that fit your team and the company
- Your passion inspires others to grow, learn and to deliver high quality software
- You are eager to learn new technologies, new ways to work and open to new perspectives
- You prefer to work in a team and contribute actively
- You make an effort to communicate efficiently in order to create transparency and visibility
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.