Java Software Engineer (m/f/d)
As Java Software Engineer (m/f/d) you will work as part of a passionate cross-funcitional team of engineers, product specialists and technical experts to manage the entire lifecycle of a service or product, from understanding requirements, through development to deployment, support and maintenance.
- You are accounatble for quality and accuracy
- You are creating elegant, clean and maintainable code
- Also, you are pushing for automoation of repetitive tasks
- You are additionally aiming to constantly improve the continuouis delivery pipeline
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Cross-functional and divisional projects in a fast-developing environment
- Working within a talented, enthusiastic and social international team
- Possible exchange programs to worldwide locations like Sydney, Paris or the USA
- Varied opportunities for further development and training programs
- You have an university degree in informatics, mathematics, physics, etc. or a relevant working experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Software Engineering, mainly in Java technologies
- You are dedicated and always on the hunt for solutions that fit your team and the company
- You are open-minded and creative
- You are experienced with agile methods like Kanban and Scrum
- Continuous integration and delivery tools are your best friends and you use Test Driven Development on a daily basis
- Experience in BigData technologies is a plus
- Also, experience with quality frameworks is a plus
- You prefer to work in a team and contribute actively
- You make an effort to communicate efficiently in order to create transparancy and visibility
- Flexible and adaptable with a hands-on mentality
- Very good English language skills – German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.