IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Conception and planning of IT projects in Commercial Insurance business with emphasis on marine cargo Insurance
- Basic know-how to manage IT projects including the entire chain from the business case through analysis, conception, implementation and testing
- Assistance with quality management for the obtained results and establishment of success quality indicators
- Assistance with risk and resource management under control (via Jira) and develop the appropriate methods
- Assistance with technical development and configuration of live project together with internal departments and software provider
- Representation of project stakeholders and ensure the targeted communication of the essential project results to all involved project parties (Conf Call / Daily Wrap-up/ Team Meeting etc.)
- IT support and technical testing
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international and coporate context
- A great team in an excellent working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possible
- 30 vacation days
- Benefits like a corporate pension scheme, job ticket and shopping discounts
- Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Basic experience as project manager in the management of global IT projects of medium to high complexity
- Experience with Insurance business processes is a big plus and the ability to map them in IT technical systems
- Basic technical understanding in the methods of software development
- Basic understanding in all subjects relating to IT-support and test processes
- Confidence in handling MS Office applications, especially VBA
- Confidence in handling MS Project / Jira
- Teamwork, communication skills, open-mindedness and a confident demeanor
- Distinctive customer and service orientation as well as pronounced appointment and cost awareness
- High analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Healthy level of initiative, flexibility and ability to work independently and autonomously
- High level of commitment, reliability, resilience
- Independent and systematic way of working
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Very good English skills
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Denise Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.