IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Conception and planning of IT projects in insurance business with emphasis on logistics insurance
- Professional management of IT projects including the entire chain from the business case through analysis, conception, implementation and testing
- Quality management for the obtained results and establishment of success quality indicators
- Risk and resource management under control (via Microsoft SharePoint) and develop the appropriate methods
- Technical development and configuration of live project together with internal departments and software provider
- Representation of project stakeholders and ensure the targeted communication of the essential project results to all involved project parties (Conf Call / Daily Wrap-up/ Team Meeting etc.)
- Well-known in all subjects relating to IT-support processes
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- A solid position within a strong international environment
- Competitive salary/package
- You can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts
- 30 vacation days
- Company canteen
- Possibilities for remote work
- Free coffee and drinks and more benefits
- Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Professional experience as project manager in the management of global IT projects of medium to high complexity
- Professional experience with Insurance business processes is a big plus and the ability to map them in IT technical systems
- Good technical understanding in the methods of software development
- Good knowledge of MS Office and excellent knowledge of MS Project
- Teamwork, communication skills, open-mindedness and a confident demeanor
- Distinctive customer and service orientation as well as pronounced appointment and cost awareness
- High analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Healthy level of initiative, flexibility and ability to work independently and autonomously
- High level of commitment, reliability, resilience
- Very good English skills
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.