IT Consultant (m/f/d)
- You participate in challenging projects with strategic relevance
- In doing so, you often work in agile contexts
- You interact with clients to achieve the project goals
- You will gradually take over project management activities
- In addition, you participate in the design of internal company processes
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You quickly take on responsibility and have a steep learning curve
- You can work up to 100% remotely
- You will work with highly qualified and very helpful colleagues
- There are individual training opportunities
- You will receive 30 vacation days
- There are benefits such as a company pension plan, laptop and cell phone for private use and capital-forming benefits
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, mathematics, natural sciences or economics
- You have strong analytical skills and a high level of comprehension
- You are solution-oriented
- You have a talent for communicating complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- You are enthusiastic about trends in the technology sector
- You enjoy working in a team
- You are business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.