Insight Analyst (m/f/d) CRM & Loyalty
- You analyze and create insights of our omni customer base, segments and life-cycle development in the region
- You translate insight into recommendations and commercial actions as well give input to strategic decision making
- You educate teams on the region’s customer base composition and development, to create a common understanding of customer behavior and growth opportunities
- You use and educate on global reports, KPIs and frameworks to spread customer insight to stakeholders – and create additional regional reports when necessary
- You perform ad-hoc customer analyses on a local/regional level, to support all key functions (customer engagement, loyalty, sales, merch)
- You use existing data sources of SAS, Exa, Chattermill, to query data and compile insights to key stakeholders
- You monitor data quality and make sure the analyses and reports have accurate information
- Together with the CA Business Controller, you take active part in setting and following up customer base goals for the region to deliver value for both the customers and company
- You follow up on weekly customer activity and KPI’s in season as input to the regional commercial teams
- You follow up on local / regional initiatives together with stakeholders (rewards, campaigns, member activities etc.)
- You are the regional champion of CRM segment structure, definitions and usage in communication and actions
- You identify (existing and new) customer segments where there is a potential for activities to increase customer engagement, sales or profitability
- You suggest possible actions to create value for the customers and company
- You follow up on local/regional rewards and Member activities (together Loyalty Lead)
- You are the point of contact between the regional organization and global functions, e.g. central BI team and the different global analysis teams, on topics concerning customer centric frameworks, reports and analyses
- You communicate data issues to and from local and regional teams, share insights with other areas/regions and to global counterparts
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Working hours are flexible
- Remote work is possible
- You get 30 vacation days
- There are many possibilites for further training and development
- You work in an international team
- There are benefits like e.g. employee discounts, vacation and christmas bonus and a company pension scheme
- You have a university degree in statistics, economics, engineering or related field
- You have knowledge and interest in business and customer analysis
- You have strong data management skills – analytical, structured, ability to synthesize information and draw conclusions
- You have leadership capabilities and communicational skills to get your message across
- You have E-commerce and Retail experience
- You are experienced in working in SAS, SQL, or other programming
- You are experienced working in PowerBI, Tableau or other data visualization tools
- You merit with competence withing digital/tech and omni ways of working
- You have very good English language skills
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.