Head of Energy Management (m/f/d)
- You lead a two-person team and access resources from the finance team (Energy Management, Data and Business Management, Accounting, Controlling)
- You negotiate new energy supply agreements and are responsible for contract terms
- You are in charge of market tracking and fixations as well as the calculation of cost vs. projections
- You work closely with finance and define a risk strategy that is aligned with other initiatives and long-term goals
- You define, prepare, and update energy reports for the company and its shareholders
- You define a long-term strategy for energy beyond a cost factor
- You follow market reports to gain energy market insights and report impact to all stakeholders
- You develop a long-term opportunity for Power Purchase Agreements and decide on physical-virtual / make-buy
- You develop battery and solar projects as a revenue enabler
- You process energy costs and support finance with budgeting
- You are responsible for non-commodity cost regulation and optimization of non-energy cost elements
- You define a strategy on emissions trading for all EU contries and execute it
- You are in charge of the optimization of energy efficiency of HW equipment and decide on ROI for replacements
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of a highly motivated and international team
- The company works in a future-proof industry
- Customer focus, results-driven approach, reliability and open-mindedness are important elements of its corporate culture
- The working hours are flexible
- There are remote work possibilities (up to 100%)
- 30 vacations days
- There are benefits like e.g. a company car and a company pension scheme
- You have experience in energy trading and know the European market
- You are an analytical team player with initiative, creative drive and a strong interest in innovative solutions and ideas
- You enjoy negotiations and make confident decisions
- You are good at strategic and conceptual work, but also like to be hands-on
- You are confident in communication/interaction with shareholders and financial investors
- Ideally, you have gained initial functional leadership experience
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.