Head of Cyber Threat and Vulnerability Management (m/f/d)
- You lead a team of threat analysts as part of the company’s cyber defense group
- You take responsibility for scheduling, detecting, and analyzing vulnerabilities and vulnerability related activity affecting the company’s technology domain
- You help create prioritized overviews of cyber vulnerabilities by putting them in a context of IT services and business applications leading to remediation actions by the respective parties
- You conduct deep-dive analysis on attacks and share actionable data with partner teams
- You collaborate with partner teams to build and implement countermeasures to protect the company’s infrastructure and customers
- You follow the latest technology trends, particularly as they apply to vulnerability and threat management
- You serve as SME (subject-matter expert) (m/f/d) for CTI tools and technologies
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Flexible remote work possibilities
- 30 vacation days
- The working hours are flexible
- A great team spirit in an international company
- Exciting career opportunities as well as possibilities for professional development
- Benefits like a company pension scheme, stock program, a canteen, free parking spots, child care and a company doctor
- You have a Master’s degree in cyber security or computer science
- You have 6-8 years of experience in information security, network security, or other relevant security focus
- You are able to identify secondary effects of vulnerabilities and exposures as well as the impact of the mitigations applied to them
- You show a strong understanding and familiarity with web application and/or OS-level vulnerabilities (OWASP, CVE) and their mitigation strategies
- You have experience with threat intelligence and incident response tools such as TIP, SIEM or EDR
- You have knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Previous experience in Malware Analysis or Reverse Engineering is beneficial, but not required
- You have fluent English language skills
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.