Function Developer (m/f/d)
- You develop and test energy management systems
- You are responsible for the software-side vehicle integration of additional components
- You perform software tests and releases by MiL and SiL tests
- You implement the software on a RCP ECU and are also responsible for the commissioning in the real vehicle
- You work closely with the other departments and coordinate with external project partners
- In addition, you support the test vehicles in the field
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of an open-minded, motivated team in a pleasant working environment that allows creative, individual work
- You have a responsible position and accompany the development process from start to finish
- The working hours are flexible
- There are remote work possibilities
- You receive 30 vacation days
- The workrooms are equipped with modern facilities (e.g. height-adjustable desks)
- You have the opportunity to take part in individual further education, training and coaching sessions
- There are benefits such as employee discounts, a gym, health measures including a company doctor, a company pension scheme, free parking and good transport links as well as regular employee events
- You have completed a technical degree
- You have several years of professional experience in (model-based) software development
- You have very good knowledge in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow
- You have already gained experience in the automotive sector
- You have knowledge in the area of electrical drive systems and energy storage systems
- You are familiar with bus systems
- Knowledge in the following areas is an advantage:
- Simulink Project, Test and Requirements
- Automated code generation
- Development according to ISO26262
- Hydrogen systems for automotive applications
- You have knowledge in the area of Vector Tools
- You have profound knowledge in the area of essential components of the electric drive system such as batteries, power electronics, etc.
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.